JOB OPENING – MUNICIPAL CLERK
The Township of Brethour and the Township of Hilliard are seeking applications for the position of a shared Clerk.
The candidate will ideally have experience in municipal administration, including with budgeting, and strong communication skills.
• Ensuring the efficient and effective organization and administration of Council and staff in accordance with the by-laws of the municipality
• Developing agendas, organizing the preparation of background material, staff reports and other relevant information, and taking minutes
• Attending all Council meetings and providing oral and written reports to Council
• Preparing reports for government agencies as required
• Managing the Financial Administrator position (also shared)
• All other duties as required
Compensation Package: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Please submit a resume via Email to:
Deadline for applications is 4pm on Thursday September 21st, but the position will be open until a suitable candidate is hired.
Thank you to all who apply but only those receiving an interview will be contacted.